Dr. Carolyn A. Brent an award-winning advocate and the author of multiple Best-selling Books
A PICTURE is worth a thousand words… The book covers will tell you a story; the details are coming soon.
Presenting True Stories More Sinister Than Fiction
Jealousy, Greed, and Stolen Identity:
Bad Things Do Come in Threes
How My Haters and Naysayers Led Me to Strengthen My Trust in God
With Vision, Mission, and Purpose
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Dr. Brent is an award-winning and bestselling author and eldercare legislation advocate. She is also known as a bodybuilder and health and wellness guru, as well as the founder of Deep Beauty Health and Wellness University ®️. Her life mission is to help individuals and caregivers discover their own sense of personal strength in preparing for the future. Her research and extensive collection of published works have made her a notable figure in her field.
Carolyn received a BA in business administration from the National University in Los Angeles and an MBA from the University of Phoenix in Pleasanton, California. She was awarded an Honorary Doctorate Degree “Dr.h.c” from President Dr. Basilio Sanchez Aranguren; and the Board of Directors of the Universidad Bicentenaria de Aragua, in honor of her life’s achievements and numerous awards as a caregiver and advocate for self-care and eldercare legislation. She is a noble thought-leader who inspire family caregivers and healthcare professional worldwide.
Her professional background gives her rare insight into the complex medical issues facing people today. For seventeen years, she worked for some of the world’s leading pharmaceutical companies. As a clinical education manager for Pharmacia, she worked with key opinion leaders in the medical field.
In her role as a senior therapeutic sales representative for another major pharmaceutical company, Novartis, she provided information to doctors and staff on a variety of subjects, including health care plans. Carolyn has also worked as a volunteer at various assisted-living facilities.
Carolyn’s most impressive accomplishment has been her expansive body of work. The award-winning and bestselling The Caregiver’s Companion: Caring for Your Loved One Medically, Financially and Emotionally While Caring for Yourself is in the Library of Congress, the libraries of Harvard, Stanford and Johns Hopkins, and numerous other medical centers and universities. Designated as an Editor’s Choice, her book received the review of “excellent” by Library Journal. Her other books include:
- WRITING With Vision, Mission And Purpose…— Coming 2022
- Betrayed Jealousy, Greed, and Stolen Identity: Bad Things Do Come in Threes — Coming 2022
- Amazing Grace: How My Father Taught Me to Rejoice in the Word of Our Father
- Transforming Your Life through Self-Care: A Guide to Tapping into Your Deep Beauty and Inner Worth
- Why Wait? The Baby Boomers’ Guide to Preparing Emotionally, Financially, and Legally for a Parent’s Death, (P) 2011 (also available on Audible Audiobook (P) 2020, a bestseller on Amazon)
- The Caregivers Legal Survival Guide: Navigating through the Legal System (also available on audio CD)
- The Caregivers Financial Survival Guide: Navigating through the Financial System (also available on audio CD)
- The Caregivers Emotional Survival Guide: Navigating through the HealthCare System (also available on audio CD)
Carolyn is the former host of the television show Across All Ages, which airs on KHGI/KFXL in Nebraska.
She is the founder of Grandpa’s Dream, a program that provides vital knowledge for the care and welfare of people with illnesses or disabilities and supports the mental, physical and emotional well-being of caregivers. She also founded A Caregiver Story, a nonprofit organization that provides free medical and legal resources to the public through a compelling website that attracts more than three hundred thousand visitors monthly. She is also a former member of the board of directors of Alzheimer’s Services of the East Bay in San Francisco.
Carolyn resides in Florida.
“An excellent, comprehensive guide to everything both new and seasoned caregivers need to know.”
—Library Journal on The Caregiver’s Companion
“Brent’s positive, inspiring messages about self-love, giving back, and rejoicing should resonate with many.”
—Booklist on Transforming Your Life through Self-Care
“A timely, thought-provoking page-turner that should be considered a desk reference for caregivers and those who would be caregivers of all ages.”
—Rawle Andrews Jr., Esq., regional vice president, AARP, on Why Wait?
“A personal, compelling account. It is thorough, accurate, and highly credible. Brent’s straightforward advice can serve as an excellent help to anyone in the situation of working with siblings on parent care. I highly recommend it!”
—Carolyn L. Rosenblatt, RN, attorney, author of The Boomer’s Guide to Aging Parents, on Why Wait?
“Brent is truly inspirational. Her book offers us the universal wisdom of her life lessons. She has set a new, elevated standard for turning adversity [in]to love and redemption.”
—Mikol Davis, PhD, geriatric psychologist, CEO of AgingParents.com, on Why Wait?
“Amazing Grace overflows with Biblical scriptures and encourages believers to gain and maintain a personal relationship with God through daily scripture reading, soul searching, practicing forgiveness & includes the importance of being an active Stewart of one’s own health and more.”
— Marsha Reneé
- Deep Beauty Health & Wellness University® United States of America Patent & Copyright Office
- WorldCat: 4 works 18 publications in 1 language and 1,100 library holdings: https://www.worldcat.org/wcidentities/lccn-no2015069034
- The Library of Congress Authority: https://lccn.loc.gov/no2015069034
- American Library Association: https://www.booklistonline.com/Transforming-Your-Life-through-Self-Care-A-Guide-to-Tapping-into-Your-Deep-Beauty-and-Inner-Worth-Carolyn-A-Brent/pid=9716391?fbclid=IwAR3pUJQFhF1FmLh0zejS16Oy4mLXuOoLc22W5g_q06N0rDNrliBJkLAGCMI&AspxAutoDetectCookieSupport=1
- Library Journal: https://www.libraryjournal.com/?authorName=Brent,%20Carolyn%20A.
- VIRGINIA THIS MORNING Frequent guest: https://www.wtvr.com/2019/07/01/transforming-your-life-through-self-care/
- HarperCollins Australia: https://www.harpercollins.com.au/9780857996367/the-caregivers-companion/
- Answering God’s Calling
- 💕64 Stepping Into 65 With DEEP BEAUTY…