Carolyn A. Brent’s most impressive accomplishment has been her expansive body of work. Her Award-winning best-selling, “The Caregiver’s Companion: Caring for Your Loved One Medically, Financially and Emotionally While Caring for Yourself,” is in the Library of Congress, Universities such as; Johns Hopkins Medical Research Library, Medical Training Universities (UT), and Public Libraries both National and International as a noble resource. Harlequin Publishing Company and Thorndike Press have made it available in hardcover to colleges and universities. The brand continues to grow and is applicable across all ages.
Brent is the former host of a monthly show on NTVabc “Across All Ages” Guiding the viewers Monthly (fourteen months) through each chapter of her book “The Caregiver’s Companion.” Which, Across All Ages will air again after the publication of her new book: DEEP Beauty.
Brent’s other self-help books include:
- Amazons bestseller Why Wait? The Baby Boomers’ Guide to Preparing Emotionally, Financially and Legally for a Parent’s Death — Published 2011
AcrossAllAges 🌎 https://lnkd.in/di72HEs 📚INDUSTRY EXPERTS: Doctors, Attorneys And Lawmakers speak out on caregiving in all areas of concern:
- The Caregiver’s Legal Survival Guide: Navigating Through The Legal System + Audiobook DVD Original air date 2011— Published 2017
- The Caregiver’s Financial Survival Guide: Navigating Through The Financial System + Audiobook DVD Original air date 2011— Published
- The Caregiver’s Emotional Survival Guide: Navigating Through The Healthcare System + Audiobook DVD Original air date 2011— Published 2017
Product Details ✨ 3-DAY INTERNATIONAL 🌎 TELE-SUMMIT
LENGTH: 70 minutes (Audio) books sold separately
WHY WAIT? TELESUMMIT DAY 1
Orginal Airdate NOV 8, 2011
DISCUSSION TOPICS PART 1 theory/understanding
Everything you need to know to ensure that your loved one is being properly cared for..
• The Emotional Journey of losing a parent to death or illness
• Fears around death and terminal illness
• How denial makes us procrastinate
• The specific emotions of a caregiver
• Getting the conversation started in families
• How care givers can deal with their own emotions
• Communicating with siblings about the situation
• How families can work together and support each other emotionally
Lynn Serafinn, MAED, CPCC Author, coach, book promotions, Radio Host “Turning up the volume of the music in your heart!”
Co-Host Carolyn A. Brent, MBA
Mikol S. Davis, Ed.D. – Clinical Psychologist, Co-founder of AgingParents.com, author
Caron Goode, Ph.D. – Compassionate counselor and coach, founder of the Academy for Coaching Parent.